The Company Will Administrate the information provided by the holder
The data of the holder will be compiled, stored, consulted, used, shared, exchanged, transmitted, transferred and used only due to the commercial relation between the parties according with Law 1581 of 2012, the personal data obtained from the HOLDER will be collected and stored and processed in databases until the end of the agreement and for twenty years more. The databases have the security measures necessary for the adequate preservation of personal data and will be used for the following purposes:
- To maintain an efficient communication of the information that is useful in the contracts that our providers and clients are involved
- To fill any tax or commercial obligations, such as handling and reporting of magnetic media, related to payments bills (purchase and sale), and other aspects of the business relationship.
- To inform modifications on commercial agreements.
- Evaluate the quality of the services offered by the company, make statistics about the services provided and consumption trends also cover unpaid bills.
- Submission of commercial information and advertising material about the products or services contracted by the customers and / or the supplier to the reported address, also magazines, extracts, campaigns and others that Are intended to promote the services of the company.
- Report the information regarding to the agreement to the state entities if they request it by a law or decree.
The HOLDER will be able to act according to the law and under the rights provided in the constitution, especially the right to know, update, rectify and delete their information; As well as the right to revoke the consent given for the processing of data. These can be asked through the channels arranged for customer service.
PABLO CESAR PANTOJA LEÓN